Free Virtual Reality Application for Internet Browsing
- The addition of voice searches is extremely useful.
- Smooth transitions between 2D and 3D environments
- Equipped with the familiar Firefox layout.
- Numerous and exciting VR games are available.
- It is not possible to change the position of the browsing window when laying down.
- Cannot be used without a third-party VR headset.
- No bookmarks or tabs are present within the viewing screen.
- No support for 360-degree videos.
A Fully Immersive Platform
Firefox Reality now allows users to browse the Internet within a three-dimensional and interactive environment. Billed as offering a seamless transition between two-dimensional and three-dimensional modes, this interface can work in conjunction with third-party platforms such as Oculus, Daydream and Viveport. The use of a proprietary Quantum web engine helps to ensure a smooth experience.
Voice Search Capabilities
It can be argued that one of the most interesting features associated with Firefox Reality is the addition of voice-powered search capabilities. While text inputs are still supported, voice commands can be integrated directly through the microphone found on a VR headset. This program will require 51 megabytes of free hard drive space.