Free Application to Transfer Third-Party Games to PC-Based Storage Platforms
- Hard drives will automatically be formatted.
- ISO formats are supported.
- Copies can be renamed if required.
- Digital images of each game cover are displayed.
- 32-bit operating systems are not supported.
- Older PC systems may not be supported.
- Some .NET frameworks might not be compatible.
- The dashboard is not as intuitive as similar applications.
An Easy and Effective Storage Method
WBSF Manager allows users to create backup copies of games meant to be played on the Nintendo Wii platform. Files can be transferred to a standard hard disk or a USB memory stick. However, please note that the destination will need to be previously formatted with the WBSF framework. The good news is that this application will correctly format a hard drive so that it is compatible with a Wii system. This is important, as the Windows OS would otherwise not recognize the WBSF coding.